lundi 23 juin 2008

A selection of cool circuits

Today I'd like to share with you a selection of cool racetracks I've created for Line Driver. They are sorted from the easiest one to the most difficult; the last one is pretty hard I think :) And by the way, you can challenge me on all of them! Don't hesitate to leave your challenges URL in the comments.

Have fun!

1. Mario Kart: Mushroom Cup
Let's start with an easy one...



2. Track for beginners
This one is also pretty simple but the challenge is harder.



3. Two loops
A medium difficulty track with two loops, watch out for the double bend. C'mon you can beat me!



4. Hard track
Things are getting more and more complicated!



5. Ultra-complicated track
For experts only ;) Good luck!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

i am minnyman from pictogame.com and i challenge you
(http://www.pictogame.com/en/play/game/Dc2YFMcqssL0?c=b6225410980785de6b1d0ecebf0eaac4)